Voting for the Project of the Month July 2014 is now open!
We assembled a list of 10 open source games, ranging from unpretentious puzzle games over beautiful flight simulation and footwork heavy rhythm games to complex strategy games. Add poker cards, dungeons and strange worlds and you have the July list of Nominees:
- Widelands, a real-time strategy game.
- FlightGear, a flight simulator.
- StepMania, a dance and rhythm game.
- CrossFire, a cooperative multiplayer RPG and adventure game.
- KeeperRL, a dungeon simulator game.
- Unvanquished, a first-person strategy shooter.
- PokerTH, an online multiplayer Texas Holdem poker game.
- Freeciv, a empire-building strategy game.
- HyperRogue, a rogue-like game in a non-Euclidean world.
- GlPortal, an action adventure puzzle game.
As aways, go register and vote for your favorite projects!
The winner will receive:
- A banner on the lgdb front page for one month.
- A banner on the holarse front page for one month.
- A banner on the portablelinuxgames front page for one month.
- Let's play videos by Joni.
You can take a look at the complete list of past nominees and winners of Project of the Month.